Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP)– this is a golden opportunity for women entrepreneurs. As per the growth of participation of the women in our country, NITI Aayog, the Central government has launched this scheme “Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP)” on the occasion of International Women’s Day. “Iccha Shakti, Gyan Shakti & Karma Shakti” are the 3 pillars on which this programme is designed. This policy will bring out sustainable & long-term strategies for businesses.
Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP)- 3 pillars
NITI Aayog has launched WEP Platform for raising the total amount of women entrepreneurs to establish & entitle a progressive ‘New India’.It consists or designed on the 3 pillars which are as follows:
1. Ichha Shakti- This will help in encouraging the women entrepreneurs to start their own successful businesses/ enterprises.
2. Gyaan Shakti- It helps to provide the appropriate knowledge & ecosystem support for the allocation of the entrepreneurship skills & eligibility of women entrepreneurs.
3. Karma Shakti- It gives a chance to women entrepreneurs in establishing, scaling & running their businesses.
How to Make WEP Platform Online Registration
If women are actually interested in starting up their own businesses & want to apply for WEP Platform Online Registration, they should have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. At first, visit the wep.gov.in which is the official website of WEP Platform.
2. After reach at home page click on “Register” link and fill all the given details correctly.
3. After filling the registration form then click on”Register” button.
WEP Platform Service Partners
Several Service Providers will also provide unique & different services to the women entrepreneurs which are as under:
- CRISIL- This company will help in the credit evaluation services of women entrepreneurs to start up their businesses.
- DICE- It has set up a detached fund of Rs. 10 crores for the equity investments which will help to provide the new opportunities.
- ShopClues.com- This company is going to provide the internship & devoted mentor-ship to the women entrepreneurs.
- Mann Deshi Foundation- This foundation will provide digital & financial literacy.
- Other Corporates- Various other companies like NASSCOM, CII, FICCI, SIDBI, and Facebook are also in partnership with WEP.
WEP will operate within a liberal framework of industry concern & partnerships. It helps the women entrepreneurs to prove their potential, capability & knowledge towards the entrepreneurship. It also helps to encourage the women in participating & prove their eligibility in every field.