Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017 – The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation has invited the online application for the registration of its ambitious scheme Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017 for the meritorious students of class 10th grade / SSLC. Under the Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017, a financial support is provided to the students of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Gujarat, Telangana and Tamilnadu. All the eligible and needy students of Maharashtra can apply for this scheme via online mode through the official web portal www.vidyadhan.org.
Under the Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017, all the eligible students of 10th class choosen through rigorous selection process after will be given the benefits if scholarship for pursuing any degree course such as engineering, medical, law, etc.
How to Apply Online for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017
- Visit www.vidyadhan.org
- Click at “Apply for Scholarship” link available at the left side of login link.
- Read the details carefully.
- Click at “Apply Now” button.
- Students registration page will be opened here same as in below image.
- Fill the required Details.
- An email will be sent to you for verification of your account. After verification make login entering your email and password in a login page.
- After login tow option will be available 1. Maharashtra Std 11 Program 2017 and 2. Maharashtra Degree Program for 2017.
- Select one option can fill the all the details in the application form i.e. personal details, SSLC/Xth details, Plus 1 (11th) and Plus 2 )12th) details, income details and other details.
- After filling the details click at “Submit” button.
- Here your application for scholarship completes.
- After completion you will receive a message “Submission Successful” and your application will only be considered after uploading the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Applicants can also edit their application by clicking at the option “Edit Application” available at the top of the application.
Required Documents for Vidyadhan Scholarship 2017
- 10th Marksheet (Upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/ CBSE/ ICSC website in case of not having the original one.
- 12th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Ration card not accepted
Registration Opens: 29th July 2017
Application Last Date: 25th October 2017
Interview & Test/Exam Date: Scheduled for 4th November to 15th November 2017.
For more details and any kind of query, applicants can contact at +91 7349354415 Bhuvaneshwari Shurpali and you can contact at email email@example.com.