Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration, How to Apply Online, How to Register Online, Details of Competition, Theme List, Process, Eligibility Criteria, Winning Amount, Winning Prize, Last Date, Helpline Number, Contact Details
Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister has launched a web portal named Yuva Sangam on 29 December 2017. This state government has launched this portal for bringing the state’s youth on a platform in order to have a meaningful dialogue with the STATE LEADERSHIP for churning out innovative solutions for the 11 most critical challenges faced by the state.
Objectives Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registeration
- The main motive of the state government behind launching this web portal is to provide a common platform for meaningful dialogue with the government to the youth of the state.
- To provide youth of Uttar Pradesh with an opportunity to engage with state government
- For providing youth with ‘food for thought’ on issues that matter
- To churn out innovative solutions to 11 most critical challenges faced by the state
Details of the Contest
Theme Projects List
Yuva Sangam contest will be organized in three phases. It will be encouraged to address 11 important social topics. Below is the list of the 11 important social topics/theme projects on which the contest will be held –
- Best Education (उत्तम शिक्षा)
- Clean Uttar Pradesh (स्वच्छ उत्तर प्रदेश)
- Agriculture Welfare (कृषि कल्याण)
- Digital Uttar Pradesh (डिजिटल उत्तर प्रदेश)
- Transparent Region (पारदर्शी प्रदेश)
- Healthy Home Family (स्वस्थ घर परिवार)
- Safe Region (सुरक्षित प्रदेश)
- Antyodaya to Sarvodaya (अंत्योदय से सर्वोदय)
- Mass participation (जन भागीदारी)
- Skill Youth (कौशल युवा)
- Our Home (अपना घर)
The contest will be held in three phases. These three phases are as follows –
- Online Competition (आनलाइन प्रतियोगिता)
- Regional Conference (क्षेत्रीय सम्मेलन)
- Conclave Congress (समापन महासम्मेलन)
Process of Contest
IIT Kanpur is a partner in this competition. In the online competition, the teams will present their solutions to any one of the 11 topics from the online presentation. Selected teams in the online competition in the regional conference will present their solutions. Leaders of the Regional Conference will be headed by senior officers and experts.
Uttar Pradesh has divided into six zones. The regional conferences will be organized in Noida, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi and Gorakhpur. The best team selected at the Regional Conference in the closing congress will have to present their solutions in front of the state leadership in the final of the competition.
The General Assembly (महासम्मेलन) will held in Lucknow on UP Day (यूपी दिवस).
Also Read: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Eligibility Criteria for Details of Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration
- Candidate must a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age must between 15 to 35
Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration Details
1. Firstly, choose your theme project from the list given above.
2. After that, form a team of 5 members
3. Then, the team leader has to register himself and his team members on the official portal i.e. www.yuvasangam.in (Read the Complete Registration Process below)
4. After that Prepare a 10 slide presentation on the specific problem given in the theme
5. In this step, the Team leader to upload the presentation on www.yuvasangam.in
Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration Process
Here is the complete Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration Process. Follow the steps mentioned below –
Note – Only team leader needs to register.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.yuvasangam.in
- Then, click on “Register Now‘ on the Hompage (or you can directly click on the link).
- After that, enter your mail id and password.
- Then, A confirmation email will send to your email id.
- After that, click on ‘confirm my account’ link in the mail.
- Now, your account has created.
- After that, log in to the Yuva Sangam Portal.
- Now follow these steps – Enter Team Details, Team Member Details
- After that, Upload Presentation
Winning Prize & Amount
Top team from each theme to get INR 50,000
Runners-up Team from each theme to get INR 25,000
Second runners-up from each theme to get INR 15,000
Important Dates for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration
- Registration Open – 29 Dec 2017
- Submissions Open – 29 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission – 12 Jan 2018
- Result Declaration – 15 Jan 2018
- Regional Convention – 17-22 Jan 2018
- Grand Culmination Convention – 24 Jan 2018
Contact Details for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam Contest Online Registration