Uttar Pradesh Power for All Scheme – उत्तर प्रदेश पावर फॉर आल योजना
Uttar Pradesh Power for All Scheme
The Yogi Government (Uttar Pradesh Government) has launched many schemes after coming into power. The Yogi himself has said that people feel that we are working fast but in reality, the government should work on this speed. Yogi-Government put the foundation for fulfilling another promise made in his election. Now the 24 * 7 Power for All Scheme MoU will be signed between Uttar Pradesh and the Central Government.
What is Power for All Scheme
- Providing 24-hour electricity to all consumers of the state till November 2018
- Electricity connections to all houses of the state under the time bound limit till 2019
- Ensuring investment to provide sufficient cash to all the corporations of the state
- Take necessary steps to improve the balance sheet of corporations.
- Prepare the necessary action plan to make line loss up to the threshold limit
- Using modern technology for quality power supply
- Electricity agreements at different prices, at an affordable cost, by assessing the demand for electricity in the future.
- Upgrading distribution and transmission mechanism to consumers demand