Mukhyamantri Nidhi EIR Yojana 2017 – 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has introduced a new scheme to the middle-class students of engineering colleges. The name of this scheme is the EIR Scheme (National Initiative for Developing) and Hortening Innovation-Entrepreneur in Residences. The scheme started on 29th August 2017.
Mukhyamantri Nidhi EIR Yojana 2017 – 2018
- Under this scheme, 11 out of the engineering colleges of the state were selected and provided checks to them.
- Under the scheme, the ideas of selected students are very unique.
The objective of this scheme is to provide fellowships to the bright students of engineering colleges for one year.
- The students of engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh will be given Fellowship for one year.
- Under this scheme, fellowships will be provided from 20 thousand rupees to 30 thousand rupees per month to the youth as fellowship.
- Under the scheme, seed support money (collateral free loan) will also be provided as per merit.
- This scheme has been launched today and this scheme will encourage the talented youth.
Read More: Complete List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
- Under the scheme, the students are allowed to go gloves in the projects – through which trains and drivers on the road can prevent accidents from sleeping.
- Energy Efficit Economical Motor Bike, Sensor Based Smart Waste Management System, Hybrid Electrical Bicycle for Preventing Pollution, IOT Technology Based Monitoring System of Deterioration in Solar Power Plant, Automated Cleanliness of Non-Water Solar Panels, Use of Artificial Intelligence While protecting safety and identity of the face and the customers Including the manufacture of software and hardware to get the benefits of purchased items.