Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Vacancy
The work of these appointed Lok Kalyan Mitra will be of publicizing the Uttar Pradesh Government schemes and strengthen the feedback mechanism across the state. Out of the total 822 appointed Lok Kalyan Mitras, there would be a reservation of 30% for girls.
The selection of these Lok Mitras will be made for 1 year through a written test. For this , all the interested applicants will have to apply online. It was decided in the meeting of Cabinet Committee headed by UP CM Yogi Adityanath on 7 August 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Renewable
Apart from this, all the selected or working Lok Kalyan Mitra will get a chance to work at block level for the next one year and in the next year, they have to apply for renewal.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- All the applicants must have minimum 2 years of experience on any social platform, and
- Applicant must be a graduate in Engineering, Medical, Arts stream.
- The age of the applicants must be 21-40 years.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Vacancy 2018 – Salary Details
- Each Block Level Lok Kalyan Mitra will get Rs. 25,000 as salary and Rs. 5,000 as allowance (Total Rs. 30,000).
- Each State Level Lok Mitra will get Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 5,000 as allowance.