Soil Health Card Scheme मृदा स्वास्थय कार्ड योजना – The Central Government of India has started the Soil Health Card Scheme in the year 2015. Under this scheme, the central government provides a single soil card for the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to help the farmers to get good crop by studying the quality of soil.
Soil Health Card Scheme मृदा स्वास्थय कार्ड योजना
We all know that soil is most important for crops. If the soil quality is good then the crop will be good if soil quality is not good and the crop will not be good too. For this reason, the Government of India has released this card for the farmers. According to this scheme, within three years of the government, the aim of issuing this card to the nearly 14 crore farmers in the entire country of India has been set.
Importance of Soil Health Card Scheme – मृदा स्वास्थय कार्ड योजना की विशेषता
- Under this Soil Health Card scheme, the central government’s aim is to add least 14 crore farmers to it.
- This scheme will be implemented in all parts of the country.
- A report will be given in the form of a Soil card in this scheme, and in this report, there will be complete information about the soil of those people.
- For a farm and land, a Soil Health Card will be given once every 3 years.
Benefits of Soil Health Card Scheme – मृदा स्वास्थय कार्ड योजना के फायदे
- We know that today many diseases are present in the crops and these diseases are not being investigated so the Soil Health Card scheme is very beneficial for the farmers.
- Through this scheme, it can be examined that how many nutrients are in the soil, less or more.
- Farmers will get benefit from this as under this scheme, farmers will be informed about which crop should be sown in which soil, which crop will give more benefit in which soil etc.
- This scheme will give a report to the farmer once every three years.
- Regular soil inspection will help the farmers in getting record of keeping the soil healthy for a long time.
How does the Soil Health Card scheme work?
The Soil Health Card scheme works in this way –
- The Authority will first collect different soil samples in this scheme.
- After this they will be sent to the Soil Health Lab for testing.
- Experts inside the lab will check this soil.
- After the investigation they will analyze the outcome of the investigation.
- After this, we will make a list of the strengths and weaknesses of different soil samples.
- If there is some deficiency in the soil, then suggest ways to improve it and improve it and make a list separately.
- After this, the farmer will put all information in formatted manner on the comfort card.
- The information will be given in such a way that the farmer can easily understand that format.