Sampurna Scheme Odisha – Rs. 1000/- Incentive Scheme for Pregnant Women
Sampurna Scheme Odisha सम्पूर्ण योजना ओडिशा Sampurna Incentive Scheme for Pregnant Women Odisha Sampurna Yojana Sampurna Yojana Odisha Sampurna Yojana Incentive Scheme Odisha Sampurna Scheme Form. The state government of Odisha is actively working to continue its Sampurna Scheme (Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Narakaran Abhiyan) to provide medical care facility to both mother’s and their child by providing financial assistance to reach hospital safely at the time of delivery.
Sampurna Scheme Odisha
However, this scheme was launched in September 2018 to provide finanacial help to the pregnent women to reach hospital. The state government will continue this scheme to provide medical care facility to the both mother and child till 2019-20.
This scheme was specially launched for those pregnant women who are not able get 102/108 Ambulance service to reach hospital and they have to make arrangement to reach the hospital. This scheme will help the pregnant women and it will also help to reduce the death ration of pregnant women and child.
Sampurna Scheme Odisha Benefits
- In this scheme, the government will give medical care to the pregnent women and her child.
- The government will provide financial help of Rs. 1000 to the pregnent women to reach safly to the hospital at the time of delivery.
- The the benefit of this scheme will be directly provided to the pregnent women.
- About 60,000 women will be benefited under this scheme who living in remote areas where the Ambulance service is not available.
- Besides, 47,000 Asha workers will also be benefited in this scheme.
- The government has targeted to cover 7853 villages in the state.
Application Process for Incentive – Odisha Sampurna Yojana
- The family members of patient can submit the filled application form at the hospital during admit the pregnent women.
- According to the scheme, the incentive amount will be directly transferred to the patients bank account via DBT payment options.