RTPS Bihar E-District Service Portal Bihar Online Application
RTPS Bihar onlineservice Bihar Application Status Login e-District Service Plus Bihar. The state government of Bihar launched a single platform for all citizen service and schemes that are known as e-District Service Plus Bihar. Under the portal government will provide public service and government schemes of different department in just a single click. This is the initiative to provide services timely and in a transparent manner through the portal.
In this portal many department service is listed such as all services of General Administration Department, Social Welfare Department services and schemes, Labour Resource Department, Revenue and Land Reform Department, Services of Health Department and also listed all others department of state government. E-district Service Plus is portal for RTPS Bihar online services.
Available Services and Schemes of RTPS Bihar
- Application for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- Issuance of Income Certificate
- Applicant for Social Security Pension Schemes
- Issuance of Residential Certificate
- Application for Rashtriya Parivar Labh Yojana
- Issuance of Caste Certificate
- Application for Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Bihar State Non-Resident Labour Accident Compensation Scheme Application
- Land Possession Certificate
- Beedi and Cigar Workers Act
- Contract Labour Act
- Boilers Act
- Factories Act
- Building and other Construction Workers Act
- Inter State Migrant Workers Act
- Motor Transport Workers Act
- Shops and Establishments Act
- Trade Union Act
- Verify Certificates generated before 25/04/2017
- Provisional Registration of Clinical Establishment
- Renewal of Provisional Clinical Establishment
- Permanent Registration of Clinical Establishment
- Renewal of Permanent Clinical Establishment
How to Register in RTPS Bihar
- Go to the official website at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- First, new user has to register him / her through “Register Yourself” link of “Citizen Section” at top right corner.
- A new pop up will be appear
- Enter your name, email id, mobile number, password and select state.
- Click on validate. OTP will be sent to your E-Mail-ID and Mobile No.
- Enter the OTP and click on Validate
- After successful verification, [Submit] the form. Your account will be created and a success message will be displayed on screen.
How to Apply
- Applicant should visit http://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Find required service from the left menu of the homepage and click it.
- You will be directed to the service specific page.
- Login there with your User Credential and apply for the service.
How to Track Application Status
- Click on the option Citizen Section–> Track Application Status available on the Homepage to open the form.
- Now an application form will display
- Enter all mandatory field
- Enter Application Number to tracking status of the Application Form.
- The status will be displayed.
For More Details