Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Yojana – The Central Government of India led by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme. Under this scheme, all the eligible and needy youth of the nation will be trained the by the government for starting a business for which the interest rate will be equivalent to starting the business.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Yojana
All the selected and the needy applicants would be called for the training purpose and after successful completion of training, the applicants would be provided loans.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Scheme (PMRY)|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Launch Date||02nd October 1993|
|Motive||Free Electricity Connection|
|Budget Distribution||60% Central Govt & 40% State Govt|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India
Features of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana
- Scheme’s interest rate is very low
- It is possible to divide the loan into easy installments and pay it for 7 years.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana
- Benefits of 15% to 20% subsidy to the applicants.
- Benefits of repayment time for 3 to 7 years under this scheme.
- Government to promote small areas and businesses 1 million
- Benefits of 2 lakh for other activities.
- Applicants who start a business in the partnership will get a loan of 10 lakh rupees.
Reservation Under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes 22.5%
- OBC category 27%.
- Applicants should have passed at least 8th grade.
- Age should be between 18-40 years of age.
- Applicant’s income should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- The applicant must have proof of permanent resident of at least 3 years.
- Applicants should not be involved in any type of government or private sector job.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana
- Visit the official website i.e. https://pmrpy.gov.in/
- Download the given application form
- Fill the downloaded application form
- Submit the duly filled application form to the bank from where you are taking the loan.
- All the unemployed people can get loans from all the banks which are connected with government schemes.