UP Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Program (Mau) Last Date – Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramodyog Rozgar Srijan Program in Uttar Pradesh Mau for the year 2017-18, applications will be accepted till December 26 for providing employment at the village level to entrepreneurs, unemployed, ITI training entrepreneurs, traditional craftsmen for the year-end.
Giving information about the said intentions, District Village Industries Officer AK Singh informed that under this scheme grant is given in various categories. Information about the scheme can be obtained from the office in any working day.
What is Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Program
This scheme has been started by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission on August 15, 2008. This scheme is a fully self-employed scheme sponsored by the Government of India, which is run by three agencies in the state, respectively, by the District Industry Center, Khadi and Village Industries Commission, and Uttar Khadi and Village Industries Board. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIDC) at the national level has been designated as Nodal Agency for the implementation of the said scheme by the Government of India. In the implementation of the said scheme by the Government of India, the ratio of 40:30:30: percent in the middle of the above three agencies has been decided. Accordingly, the three agencies receive a seat of budget and target.
Also Read: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Details & Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Program
- Work area: – Establishment of enterprise is permissible in rural areas only.
- Maximum size of project: – Rs. 25-25 lakhs
- Eligible Entrepreneurs: Men / women entrepreneurs above 18 years of age
- How to apply: – Online application under PMEGP scheme is permissible and any applicant can apply online by visiting www.kviconline.gov.in website and on this website, there is complete guidance and detailed information regarding the scheme.
- Expected Documents: – Project Educational Qualification Certificate, Technical Ability Certificate, Caste Certificate (where applicable) etc.
- Selection of beneficiaries: – Through the district level workgroup formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate.
- Project Approval: As per technical economic viability, project approval is given by the banks.
- Private Contribution: – For the general category beneficiaries, 10% of the cost of project cost and benefits for the reserved category, the private contribution is to 5% of the project cost.