Under Housing Scheme -“Sabko Awas Yojana” the government said today to meet the objective of building One crore houses in the next three years to be built. Narendra Modi will launch the scheme in Agra on November 20.
Union Rural Development Minister Narendra Singh Tomar said during Question Hour in the Lok Sabha That Prime Minister Modi will launch the scheme in Agra in Uttar Pradesh on 20th of November
If you are going to buy a property, make sure to look into these things atleast once
- One crore houses to be built in the next three years under the scheme .
- The government’s vision for the purpose of housing the Cabinet earlier in the country, including Uttar Pradesh By 2022 in line
- Prime Minister has approved the restructuring of IAY as sabko awas yojana.
- From 2016-17 to 2018-19 under PMAY scheme One million houses to be built under three years.
- According to Tomar under this scheme, Rs 1.30 lakh help will be given in the plains and hilly areas up to Rs 1.20 lakh will be assisted.
- 33 lakh houses would be constructed in the current year.
- Tomar Sakshi Maharaj said in a written reply in the state under the scheme, 12 lakh houses will be built in the next three years.