Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana
– The Madhya Pradesh
Government has launched the Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana (Housing allowance assistance scheme) for the student of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of the state to study in the cities.
Details of Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana, all the eligible students will be provided Rs. 2000 / – per month as housing allowance to students studying at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter, Rs. 1250 per month on other district headquarters and Rs.1000 / – per month for those studying at Tehsil and Block level. The amount is being provided.
- Rs. 2000 / – per month as housing allowance to students studying at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter
- Rs. 1250 per month on other district headquarters
- Rs.1000 / – per month for those studying at Tehsil and Block level
- The amount approved in the scheme will be credited directly to students’ bank account.
Scheduled Caste Welfare and Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department invited applications from eligible students of this class.
Students will be eligible for this scheme, who are regularly studying in government or recognized non-government colleges and have not entered any government hostel.
How to Apply
- In order to avail the benefit of the scheme, eligible students can avail the benefits of the Scheme by applying in their prescribed forms from their subordinate institutions.
- Apart from this, students can also apply online for the scheme. For this, the inventory, the landlord and the tenant’s affidavit, the photocopy of the agreement, the new students will have to send the bank account information.
- The Aadhar card has been made compulsory from this year.
Disclaimer & Notice: For your kind information, this website is not an official website for any kind of government scheme and there is not any relation with any Govt. body. Please do not treat this website as the official website and do not leave your personal information on this website such as Aadhaar Number, Contact Details, Address and any other personal information in the comment box. It is very difficult for us to reply to every comment/query and we do not address any complaints regarding any government scheme. All the visitors are requested to visit the official website of the scheme and you can contact the concerned department/authority for any complaint related to the scheme published on the website.