Mil Banche Volunteer Registration 2018-19 – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has invited the online application of Mil Banche Volunteer Registration 2018-19. The state government is going to launch the first phase of Mil Banche Programme on the Death Anniversary of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore (7 August 2018). The state government will conduct the Mill Banche Karyakram in all the primary and secondary schools of the state. All the interested volunteers can make online registrations and join School Chale Hum Abhiyan on the official website i.e. schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in
Mil Banche Volunteer Registration 2018-19 (मिल-बाँचे मध्यप्रदेश वॉलंटियर पंजीयन)
The main motive of this program is to create awareness about the importance of education. People belonging to various sections of society (people’ representative, motivators etc.) can participate as volunteers and read knowledgeable books of the curriculum in order to motivate the students.
The Madhya Pradesh Government has invited the School Chale Hum Registration in order to ensure that every student must study with joy upto class 12th. The Mil Banche Abhiyan Online Registration is open now. All the volunteers can fill the Online Registration Form for participating in Mil Banche Abhiyan.
MP Mil Banche Volunteer Registration 2018-19 – School Chale Hum Abhiyan
The main motive of MP Mil Banche Programme is to provide language knowledge to the children at their initial level of studies. Here is the complete online registration process Mill Banche Karyakram –
- Firstly, visit the official website of School Chale Hum i.e. http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in/
- On the homepage, scroll on “मिल-बाँचे मध्यप्रदेश” and then click on “पंजीयन करें” OR
- You can also click on the direct link i.e. – http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in/FSCH/FSCH/schvolunteer.aspx
- After that, the Mil Banche MP Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and then click on “रजिस्टर करें”