Madhya Pradesh Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana: Finally, Madhya Pradesh Government has increased the financial help amount from One Lakh to Two Lakh under Nishakt Vivah Protsahan Yojna – निःशक्त विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना. All the information of the scheme is available at the departmental website sparsh.samagra.gov.in.
What is Madhya Pradesh Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana
Nishakt Vivah Protsahan Yojna – निःशक्त विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना was introduced on August 12, 2008. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the registered disabled people during their marriage. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the registered person once in a lifetime.
According to the scheme, for the confirmation of the marriage, the disabled person will have to submit marriage certificate under Rule 2008, made under the Marriage Act, 1954. If marriage is done after religious/social custom and law, then it will be mandatory to submit the certificate of an affidavit with it.
Madhya Pradesh Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana Benefit
The Social Justice Department has announced that if a physically capable man or a woman will get married with disabled man or women under Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana – दिव्यांग विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना. The government will provide a financial help of Two Lakh which was One Lakh under this scheme.
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Divyang Vivah Protsahan Yojana – दिव्यांग विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना
All the disabled people can take the benefit of this scheme by filling a simple online application form with required documents at sparsh.samagra.gov.in. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the registered person once in a lifetime.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Nishakt Vivah Protsahan Yojna – निःशक्त विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना
- The applicant she/he should be native of Madhya Pradesh.
- He/She should not a taxpayer.
- The applicant age should be completed 21 years for male applicant and 18 years for female applicant. Marriage should legally prescribe by the religious custom / social system / or competent court.
- If the wife is disabled and the wife’s place of residence is different from the husband, then the wife will have to apply the same as the applicant in the district where she is a native.
- If the applicant wants to take advantage, the applicant will have to make registration under this scheme.
- The applicant needs to submit an application form during one year of the marriage to take the benefit of the scheme.
- In the case of breaking marriage before 5 years, the beneficiary will have to return the financial amount to the government.
Required Document for Apply
1. Photocopy of Domicile of Madhya Pradesh
2. Photocopy of the certificate issued by the doctor.
3. Certificate of competent authority not to be income taxor
4. Photocopy of Age Certificate
5. Combined two passport size photos of the disabled couple
6. In case of widow, photocopy of death certificate of husband
7. In case of abandonment, photocopy of court orders
8. Photocopy of bank passbook containing the savings account number.