Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana for the welfare of tendupatta sangrahaks (तेंदूपत्ता संग्राहक) and laborers. Under this scheme, the MP Government will provide shoes for male and sarees & footwear for the females of tendupatta pluckers. Apart from this, under this scheme, the state government will also provide flasks for water (पानी की कुप्पी) and will also distribute bonus amount among the tendupatta sangrahaks.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh said that the Tendupatta collectors are forced to do this work, so the government has initiated the Charan Paduka Yojana. He said that the Sage of Livelihood Mission and Self Help Group is preparing the dress of the children of the school this year. Due to this, a dividend of about 16 crores was distributed to 76 thousand Tendupta collectors. Along with this, saris, water bottles and Charan Paduka’s were distributed.
Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana
Below is the main features and highlights of the scheme –
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana, about 21.35 lakh pluckers will get relief from Tendupatta plucking.
- Besides this, the state government will also provide a flask for cold water and saree for women pluckers.
- Within 1 month, the state government will distribute a total bonus of Rs. 207.54 crore among all the tendupatta pluckers / collectors.
- The Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana will provide benefits to about 10 lakh families.
- Besides this, the Tendupatta collection rate is now hiked from Rs. 1250 to Rs. 2000.
- The state government will now procure Achar ki Ghuthli (Pickle Core) at Rs. 100 per kg.
- Apart from this, the Collection Rate of Mahua Flower and Gulli has now been hiked from Rs. 14 / kg to Rs. 30 per kg.
For more Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes, stay connected with us.