Kisan Karz Mafi List 2018, Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Karz Mafi UP List 2019, Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Uttar Pradesh, Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana List 2018, उत्तर प्रदेश ऋण मोचन योजना ऋण माफी लिस्ट 2018, UP Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme, UP Loan Waiver Scheme List 2018, Kisan Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Online registration, upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana – Kisan Karz Mafi List 2018
Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Karz Mafi List 2018: Finally, Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to waive NPA loan of farmers. This is a good news for those farmers who had submitted their application for Uttar Pradesh Fasal Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Fasal Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Online Portal – Kisan Karz Mafi List 2018
However, the state government had extended the last date of online registration up to 20 January 2018 and today is the last of registration. If any applicant wants to make changes related to his detail such as name, address, account number and other details. Hurry Up and visit Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Online Portal at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in. If an eligible farmer (whose name is in the beneficiary list) and he does not get the certificate of loan waiver, then he will get the certificate from the bank branch of his Kisan Credit Card.
This time about 12,61,225 farmers will take the benefit of this scheme. The government will pay 75 percent loans to the farmers and the remaining 25 percent loan will waive by the bank. The government will only waive the loan of those farmers who have taken the loan from Cooperative Banks. Besides, the government will also open the closed account and they will also able to the taken loan.
How Government will Waive NPA Loan – Kisan Karz Mafi List 2018
Under Uttar Pradesh Fasal Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana, the government will waive the NPA loan of Rs. 1 Lakh only. First of all, the farmer will have to deposit 25 percent amount of loan waiver then the government will send the money. If the farmers will not first deposit the money then they will not able to take benefit. If the farmer loan amount is more than Rs. 1 lakh then farmer and bank will have to compromise on a fixed amount. Thereby, the farmer’s loan will be waived. Contact your bank for more information.
How to Check Uttar Pradesh Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana – Kisan Karz Mafi List 2018
Currently, the server of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana is running down and it will start after two days on 22 January 2018. For more information contact the Debt Redemption Office or the District Magistrate’s Office
Here are the links where you can check Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Karz Mafi List 2018:-
If you want to register any complaint related to Farmer Loan Redemption Scheme, please contact below.
|Sr. No||Contact Numbers|