The Jharkhand Government is going to launch the ‘Mukhya Mantri Smart Gram Yojana’ to show the catalyzed technique development in the rural areas. The village will be selected on the basis of information technology, renewable energy, agriculture and e-governance.
– Villagers who live here will be provided with modern facilities so that their lives could be better. Under the pilot project, the government has decided to select 5 villages.
– 4 Villages has been selected in this. In order to include a village, head, resident or committee of the related village can apply to the Department of Rural Development, 12th Jan.
Learning Center will be smart, Facilities will be provided in Panchayat Buildings:
– Under Mukhya Mantri Smart Gram Yojana, the learning Centers of the selected villages will be made smart.
– Most of the work will be paperless in the Panchayat secretariat.
– The agriculture will be created for the benefit of farmers by using cutting-edge technology. Funding for this scheme will be arranged separately by the government.
News Source: http://www.bhaskar.com/news/c-m-181-cm-smart-village-scheme-in-jharkhand-NOR.html