Haryana Farmer Registration For Selling Bajra At Rs. 1950 Per Quintal – The Haryana Government is constantly working towards the welfare of the farmers of the state. This time, the state government has come up with another ambitious decision for the welfare of the farmers. The Haryana Government will ensure that Farmer can sell their “Bajra (Millet-बाजरा) at the rate of Rs. 1950 per Quintal. For this purpose, all the farmers will have to register themselves at the Official Website i.e. www.edisha.gov.in.
Haryana Farmer Registration For Selling Bajra At Rs. 1950 Per Quintal
For selling Bajra at the rate of Rs. 1950 per quintal, farmers can make online registration at the official website. For online farmer registration for selling Bajra, follow the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Haryana E-District Website i.e. https://edisha.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, click on “मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा” option.
- You can also click on the direct link i.e. Online Registration of Crops in Haryana
- After that, enter the accurate details of the Bajra Crop produced by you.
- Sell the Bajra in any mandi (market) of Haryana state but do not sell it before 1 October 2018.
- After that, do not forget to collect J-FORM from the mandi after selling Bajra in the Mandi.
What Should You Not Do?
For availing the benefits of this scheme, you should not do the following things –
- Do not sell your Bajra Crop outside the Mandi.
- Do not enter wrong or inaccurate details on the www.edisha.gov.in web portal.
Important Things to Be Remember
- You will receive the total amount directly in your Bank Account.
- The service of Online Registration Of Details of Crop is available free of cost at all the Citizen Service Centres (CSCs).
- Last Date For Crop Registration – 18 December 2018
- Starting Date For Crop Selling – 1st October 2018