Green Revolution Krishonnati Yojana – The Government has extended the deadline for ‘Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana’ in the country and now this scheme will continue in our country by 2020. Under the umbrella scheme ‘Green Revolution-Krishonnati Yojana’, eleven schemes have been included and all these schemes are linked to the growth of the income farmers and their development.
Umbrella Scheme Green Revolution Krishonnati Yojana Objectives
- With the help of Umbrella scheme – ‘Green Revolution Krishonnati Yojana’, the government wants to make every possible help of farmers so that the farmers can produce the crops well and their income can be increased.
- With the help of these schemes, the government wants to promote the use of new scientific methods in the agriculture sector.
- All these schemes (11 schemes) will try to solve different problems of the agricultural sector, such as problems in cotton cultivation and other problems including planting insects in plants. The problems of farmers will be solved by the production of their crops, which will ensure that farmers get better returns.
Umbrella Scheme Green Revolution Krishonnati Yojana Budget
In order to continue all these schemes (11 schemes), the government will be spending Rs.33,269.976 crores for three financial years, which will be for the years 2017-18 to the year 2019-20.
11 Schemes That Are Part Of The Umbrella Schemes
All the schemes mentioned below were being run independently by the government, but in the year 2017-18, the decision to club all these plans has been taken. Since then all these schemes will be known under the umbrella scheme- “Green Revolution-Krishnnati Yojana”.
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)
- National Food Security Mission (NFSM), including National Mission on Oil Seeds and Oil Palm (NMOOP)
- National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- Submission on Agriculture Extension (SMAE)
- Sub-Mission on Seeds and Planting Material (SMSP)
- Sub-Mission on Agricultural Mechanisation (SMAM)
- Sub Mission on Plant Protection and Plan Quarantine (SMPPQ)
- Integrated Scheme on Agriculture Census, Economics and Statistics (ISACES)
- Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Cooperation (ISAC)
- Integrated Scheme on Agricultural Marketing (ISAM)
- National e-Governance Plan (NeGP-A)