eKharid Portal Haryana State government of Haryana has launched a new portal ekharid.in for the farmers of the state. This is the state government e-governance initiative that will come transparency at all levels in the food grains procurement process.
ekharid portal is joint initiative of Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of Haryana and Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board. The portal will provide real time information and timely payment. It will enable ease business to the traders and also will be helpful to empower the farmers.
Main objectives of eKharid Portal
- Reduce the risk by the fixed preserved value of the farmers during the low cost of vegetables and fruits in Mandi.
- Encourage farmers for diversification in agriculture.
Key Point of ekharid Portal
- Risk free vegetable cultivators
- Under the scheme, to ensure the income of Rs. 48000 / to 56000 / – per acre for the above four crops.
- Under the scheme, fix the preserved price for four vegetables (tomatoes, onions, potatoes and cauliflower).
- In Mandi, at the reduced price of the vegetable sold in the prescribed period, the government is compensated by the gap between the prices of the registered farmers through the BBY e-portal on the website (www.hsamb.gov.in) to the preserved value.
- The beneficiary of this scheme is eligible for land owner, lessee or tenant on rent.
- Go the ekharid portal at https://ekharid.in
- Click on “Meri Fasal Mera Bayora Registration” on the right side of the page.
- An application form will be open
- Enter all required field as Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Farmer Name
- Choose state, district, Tehsil, village
- Enter your address, Date of Birth, Id proof type
- Upload Id proof and Farmer Photo
- Enter your Bank details and upload first page of bank passbook first page.
- Id proof
- Aadhar Number
- Recent Photograph
- Bank Details, first page of bank passbook
Important Date for Registration
|Order number||Cropname||Registration period||Verification period||Appeal duration||Sale period|
|1.||potato||October 10||November 30||31st December||January 15||February – March|
|2.||onion||December 20||February 15||March 15||March 25||April May|
|3.||tomatoes||December 15||February 15||March 15||March 25||April-June 15|
|4.||Cauliflower||November 15||31st December||January 15||January 25||February – March|
Name of the Crop Under the Scheme
|Order number||Crop name||Protected price (Rs per quintal)||Prescribed production (quintal per acre)|
For more details about the scheme contact
Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, C-6, SECTOR – 6, PANCHKULA.(HARYANA) INDIA
Toll Free Number:-18001802060