The Central Government has started E Visa Yojana – ई-वीजा योजना to promote tourism in India. The government has started this scheme, especially for tourists. With the help of E-Visa Scheme, the tourists will be able to travel without any interruption in India. Currently, this facility is available at 9 airports across the country.
Under this scheme, the E-Visa will be given to the tourists through Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram. With the help of this scheme, a tourist can get E-Visa in 5 days.
What is E-Visa
If you want to travel to other countries, you must have a visa. But the question is that how can you apply for E-Visa. Usually, the people had to apply for the visa from the embassy where people had to wait for approval several days. But now, the Central Government has started E-Visa facility where the people can apply online for the visa.
Main Objective of E VISA Yojana
The central government has started this scheme with an aim of promoting tourism in India. This facility will help the tourists to travel without any interruption in India. This facility is completely online where a tourist can apply for the visa online. Currently, this facility is available at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Benefits of E Visa Yojana
- It will promote the tourism in India
- The tourists to travel without any interruption in India.
- The E-Visa will available within five days.
- The tourist can apply for E-Visa through the online.
- The tourist can easily download E-Visa through the online.
Services Under E Visa Yojana
- The E-Visa System provided the service of easy sharing and monitoring of visa data on real-time basis across various immigration offices.
- It also provides various visa services online to foreign nationals is also under implementation,.
How to Apply Online for E-Visa
If you are a tourist and do want to apply for E-Visa. You will have to follow some easy steps.
- First of all, visit the official website “indianvisaonline.gov.in” to apply online for E-Visa.
- Click on the “E-Visa” button and then go to the “E-Visa Application” link.
- A form will appear on your screen, you have to fill the respective form.
- After that, https://indianvisaonline.gov.
in/visa/info1p another form will open in which you should have to fill your appropriate details.
- After filling all the details, you have to attach your current photograph with that form.
- You will also have to attach a photocopy of your passport. After this, you have to pay the required charges online.
- After this procedure, you will get an email within 72 to 96 hours which consists of all the details related to your E-Visa.
- You can also download the E-Visa but you will get the clearance of this visa after returning India.