Deen Dayal Upadhaya Bunkar Yojana has been started by the state government of Arunachal Pradesh. The state government has the inviting application form for the scheme. Under the scheme, all women weavers will get the loan at the low rate for the working capital needs. The government will provide 7 percent interest subsidy on the loan amount under the scheme. The women weavers can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme through official website of government at Itanagar.nic.in/scheme.html.
Details of Deen Dayal Upadhaya Bunkar Yojana
The scheme was launched on 1 April 2017, under the scheme the weaver can get loan from any of commercial and regional rural banks. The scheme aim is providing financial assistance to the weaver women of the Arunachal Pradesh.
Read More: Government Scheme
Eligibility for Deen Dayal Upadhaya Bunkar Yojana
- The applicant women should be residents of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Only weaver women will be eligible for the scheme.
- Only 300 weavers will be selected in the current financial year.
Interest Rate in the Scheme
- Under the scheme, the loan will be given at the lowest interest rate by the government in comparison of bank interest rate.
- Under the scheme, the interest rate will be at 8 percent maximum.
- The short-term loan will be given by the NABARD under the scheme.
- One year duration will be given to repaying this loan.
- The interest assistance will be given up to 2 lakh working capital loan amount.
Application procedures of the Scheme
- The applicants have to go official website at itanagar.nic.in
- After this, download the form under the “Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Boonkar Yojana” section.
- After this, candidates can download “Weaver Certificate” in PDF format.
- Apart from this weaver women can obtain weavers certificate from DC / SDO / CO / ADC / EAC offices.
- The candidate will have to fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- The companies and the partnership firm are not eligible.
- Circle Officer of that area will complete the application procedure of the applicants.
- Under the scheme weaver can apply in any of the bank for loan.