CM Window Haryana Track Application status Download Registration Form Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar lal Khatar inaugurated CM Window Haryana web portal on the occasion of good governance day that is former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpyee’s birth date. Under the portal the citizen of Haryana can track their grievance.
Through the web portal, people can register their complain to the respective district office and then forward same to the police station for verification. The complain lodge manually by the complaint and then track complain with the help of the portal. The portal is working under Under Secretary, CM Grievances IT Cell, Haryana Civil Secretariat.
Where Register Complaint Under CM Window
- Any citizen of Haryana can register their complaint with the web portal manually by visiting CM Window to following places:
- Deputy Commissioner Office of any district
- SDM office of your concerned teshil
- CM Wind Counter in Deputy Office (D.C. Office), Sub-Divisional Office (SDM Office)
- CM Residence, Chief Minister or Minister’s Office, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector 1, Chandigarh
How to complain
- Go to the nearest CM Window
- Fill the complain form
- Submit grievances application form to CM Window
- Here a unique id will be sent to your mobile number and a complaint receipt will be given by the operator
- The complain will be sent to CM IT cell by the operator
How to Track Grievance
- Go to the official website of CM Window Haryana at http://cmharyanacell.nic.in/
- Click Track Grievance
- Now enter the registration number and your register mobile number
- You can find your complain status
How it Works
- After submitting the application form
- The operator send the complain to the CM IT Cell by uploading the application form
- Now application will be categorized in three category such as complain, suggestion or demand
- After the categorized the complaint it will be sent to the concern officer, department and district administration.
- After final conclusion a SMS will be sent to the concern person.
For More Details
Under Secretary, CM Grievances IT Cell, Haryana Civil Secretariat, Sector-1, Chandigarh.
Phone Number: – 0172-3322500