e-district West Bengal Land Record – Hello Friends, today I will tell you How to Check e-district West Bengal Land Record. The Land related information is provided by the ‘Land & Land Reforms Department’. The state government has prepared a web portal named ‘West Bengal e-District Portal’. Through this portal, the West Bengal Government provides various online citizen services such as Online Citizen Certificates etc. The process of checking Online West Bengal Land Record on this web portal is very simple.
Benefits of e-District West Bengal Land Record
- Your Khatoni land map etc is very beneficial for you.
- For your land record, you do not need to visit government offices.
- Through this web portal, you can check your land records online.
- You can get all the information related to your land by just filling some basic details.
How to Check e-District West Bengal Land Record
- Firstly, visit the official website of ‘West Bengal e-District’ i.e. www.edistrict.wb.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on ‘Citizen Registration’ option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen, create a username and password in the form.
- Fill out the basic details sought in the form and hit the ‘Save Button’.
- After that, come back to the Homepage and login to the portal by entering Username and Password.
- After login, move your cursor to ‘Land and Reforms’ option under ‘Department Section’. Then, two options will appear on your screen i.e.
- Issuance of Certified Copy or RoR
- Issuance of Plot Information
- Click on the option you want to check.
- After that, Instructions and Requirement related to the service will appear on your screen. Read this carefully and click on ‘Apply’.
- Now, click on ‘Application for Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR/Plot’.
- Then, select your District>Block>Mouza Number>ROR/Plot Number and click on Search.
- After that, fill out the basic details and make online payment.
- After successful online payment, an AIN number will be generated. Note this number.
- Then, again go to home and follow 6,7 and 8th Step.
- Enter your AIN number and click on ‘Search’.
- After that, a pdf file related to your land information will appear on your screen.