Hello Friends, today I will guide you How to Check Gujarat Land Record Online. The state government has prepared a web portal named ‘Any ROR @ Anywhere’. Through this portal, the Gujarat Government provides various online services but the main purpose of this web portal is to provide Online Land Records. Checking on Gujarat Land Record Online on this web portal is very easy.
Benefits of Gujarat Land Record Online
- Friends, now you will get Gujarat Khatoni land map, etc., which will benefit you very much.
- Now you do not need to go here and there.
- Through this portal, you will be able to see the land records online.
- This will reduce thievery.
- You can get all details regarding your land by just filling some information.
Services of Any ROR @ Anywhere
On this portal, you can avail any of the below-mentioned services –
How to Check Gujarat Land Record Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of ‘Any ROR @ Anywhere’ i.e. www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, click on “View Land Record (જમીનનો રેકર્ડ જોવા માટે)“
- On the next page, select the service and click on the circle beside the service.
- After that, fill out the details sought below such as District, Taluka, Village, Khata Number/Entry Number/Survey Number/Old Survey Number etc. (as shown in the image given below)
- After filling the information, click on ‘Get Detail’ Option.
- Your land record will appear on your screen. You can download or print your land record.
Hope you like the information, if you still facing any kind of problems then comment down we will surely help you soon.
AMMA e-service of Land Records Mobile App
The Tamil Nadu Government has also launched a mobile app named AMMA e-service of Land Records for checking Tamil Nadu Land Records Online.