CG Rojgar Panjian Portal Online Registration | cgemployment.gov.in
The state government of Chhattisgarh has launched a new portal for the unemployed youth of the state named as CG Rojgar Panjian Portal. The scheme will help to find the right job for the right candidate. Employment seekers from this website can avail the employment services, such as registration, renewal and eligibility improvement, and employers can submit their vacancy and submit information about their institute through the link on this website.
About CG Rojgar Panjian Portal
The portal provides employment assistance to job seekers. For this, 27 District Employment Exchanges are functioning in all the districts and along with the special office for training and guidance for scheduled caste/tribe applicants, is established in Jagdalpur as teaching co-operation center.
Objectives and functions of the CG Rojgar Panjian Portal
- Employment Registration and Renewal of Interested applicants
- Appointment of applicants on notification of vacancies received from employers.
- Provide professional guidance and employment counseling to employers.
- Placement camp for planning in private sector recruitment
- Pre-recruitment training in military forces
- Implementation of Youth Capacity Development Plan
- Receive information about the employment status of applicants registered in the office through tracking.
Required Documents for CG Rojgar Panjian Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Documents related to education such as mark sheet, certificates, etc.
- Passport Size photo
How to Register for Rojgar Portal Chhattisgarh
- First of all, you will have to go to the department’s official website http://www.cg.nic.in/exchange/.
- After reaching the website you will get a “New Job Seeker” option, Click here for registration.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to select your State, District, and Exchange. After this, filling in the given CAPTCHA code given to you will have to click on Submit button.
- A new page will be open; you have to fill all your information carefully one by one. Here you will have to give information about your name, your father’s name, your address, etc. After this, you will have to click on the NEXT button.
- After clicking the next button your registration will be successfully completed on this portal. With this, you will be provided a username and a password.
- Write down your username and password, you will be able to log in to your account using the same username and password.
How to Login
- You will now need to login to http://www.cg.nic.in/exchange/ with the login ID and password given in your account on the portal. And all your educational qualification information will be filled by clicking on the Educational Qualification Option.
- After the education qualification, you will have to provide information about your experience. If you have experience of a particular area, you should have mentioned here this will help you get a job. After this, you will need to provide your language information when you click on the Next button.
- If you know more than one language, so you have to give information about all those languages here after this click on Next button.
- After clicking on the Next button, you will open an Additional Information Details page. If you do not have any additional information details, you can skip this form by clicking on the Next button.
- Now, Willingness details will open in front of you. Even if you have any information in this form, then fill it or click the Next button.
- After this, you will receive Acknowledgment X-10 slip. Print the slip and keep it for your future use.
Note – All applicants who have registered themselves. They will have to go to their respective employment office and verify their registration within 15 days. If they do not get their registration verified then their registration can be canceled.
For any query or Additional information:-
Employment and training directorate
Indravati Building, Block-4, First Floor
New Raipur (CG) 492 002, India
Contact Number: +91-771-2221039, +91-771-4001658, +91-771-2423039
Email Address:- firstname.lastname@example.org