Bijli Bill Niptan Yojana Haryana 2018 बिजली बिल निपटान योजना हरियाणा बिजली बिल माफ़ी योजना 2018 Bijlee Bill Maafi Yojna in Hariyana Complete Details
Bijli Bill Niptan Yojana Haryana 2018
The Haryana Government has come up with a new scheme for the defaulters of electricity bill (बिजली बिल के बकायादारों) of the state for giving them a special rebate on their electricity bill. So that they can deposit their pending electricity bills easily. The name of this scheme is Bijli Bill Niptan Yojana Haryana 2018. Under this scheme, the South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation has given exemption to the consumers for depositing the outstanding amount of their pending bills by December 31, 2018. The objective of this scheme is to provide benefits to the domestic consumers of up to 20 KW and non-domestic category up to 5 KW.
Details Of Bijli Bill Niptan Yojana Haryana 2018 – बिजली बिल निपटान योजना
The Haryana Government has completely waived the electricity bills
- Now, under Bijli Bill Niptan Yojana Haryana, the consumers of rural areas will have to pay their bill as 40 Unit per KW (Which is approximately Rs 112 per kW) per Month for the settlement of their bills.
- In this way, the consumers of urban areas will have to pay their pending electricity bills as 50 Unit per KW (Which is about Rs. 142.50 per KW) per month.
- In the case of rural non-domestic (commercial), consumers can settle their pending electricity bill by paying about Rs. 483.50 per kilowatt per month at the rate of 75 Unit per kW per month.
- In the case of urban non-domestic consumers, the amount payable is approximately Rs 975 per kW per month at
the rateof 150 units per kW per month.
- All the electricity consumers of BPL category will have to their electricity bill according to the rates given above only for one year. After paying the
electricitybill for one year, their pending bills will be completely waived.