Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – The Bihar Government has started a new scheme for providing financial assistance to the students of the state. The name of this scheme is “Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme”. Under this scheme, the state government provides education loan of up to 4 lakh to the students of the 12th standard. The main motive of the scheme is to provide credit cards to students from 2015 to 2020. Under this scheme, 12 lakh students from state government are getting education loans up to 4 lakhs at 0% interest rate.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Those students will eligible for this scheme who have passed 12th Class.
- The student must have taken admission in professional courses.
Documents Required for Student Credit Card Yojana
- Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
- Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
- Resident certificate.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
- PAN Card
- Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
- Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
- Income return on last two years.
- Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
- Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
- AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
How to Apply For Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
- Firstly, visit the official website of “Saat Nishchay” i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “New Applicant Registration“.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Now make log in using your user id and password.
- Select Student Credit Card from the three options and a new application form will open.
- Fill the required details in the application form and submit it using the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, the students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Students will also receive the PDF copy of the submitted application form and the details of documents required on their e-mail ID. The application form and the documents will be required at the counter.