Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, बिहार छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card, How to Apply Online, Check Application Status, www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, 4 LakH Education Loan at 0% Interest
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – बिहार छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
The Bihar Government had started the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana in the state from October 2, 2016. Now, the state government is planning to provide Education Loan of upto 4 lakh students to the students upto 12th standard under the Student Credit Card Scheme. Under this scheme, the main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide credit cards to students from 2015 to 2020. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is an ambitious scheme of the state government. Under this scheme, the state government is providing interest-free education loans up to 4 Lakh to 12 lakh students of the state.
Required Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – बिहार छात्र क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
- Filled Common Application form
- Aadhar Card of applicant and co applicant (if available)
- Copy of Pan Card of the student and co‐applicant
- Xth and XIIth Certificate and Marksheet
- Copies of letter conferring Scholarship etc. (If available)
- Approved Course Structure
- Proof of admission
- Fee Schedule
- 2 Photographs of Student/ Parents / Guarantor
- Last year’s income certificate/ Form 16
- Last two year’s income tax return
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Proof of Residence (ID/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
- Tax Receipt
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Online Application – बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
All the interested and needy students of the state who want to continue their studies can apply online for students credit card. Here is the complete online procedure –
- Firstly, visit the Official Website i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “New Applicant Registration” option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen. Fill out this registration form carefully and verify your mobile number via OTP.
- Then, your user id and password will be provided to you via email and sms.
- Now, you have to change your password by logging in using the user id and password on the homepage.
- After that, log in again using the user id and new password.
- Then, you have to fill the personal information and click on next button.
- After that, select the scheme you want to apply i.e. BSCC (Bihar Student Credit Card) and click on “Apply”.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application from carefully along with your complete details such as –
- Personal information
- Financial/Income information
- Employment Details
- Details of securities offered, if any
- Details of Course/Study, for which loan is sought
- Loan request section
- Financial worth of Co‐applicant
- Details of existing loan
- preferred payment terms
- After that, you have to submit the application form by clicking on “Submit” button.
- After that, a confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of acknowledgement will get displayed
- Download this pdf and take its printout.
- Then, the Manager of respective DRCC will Schedule the appointment for DRCC
depending on the capacity of DRCC. For this, an email and SMS refarding the date of visit to DRCC will be received on your registered email id.
- After that, visit the DRCC on the allocated date along with the self attested copy of the documents and application form.
- Banks will confirm the sanction of the education loan to DRCC and upload the
sanction letter within 15 days. Bank will also send the SMS to the applicant
- An SMS and email will also be sent to the applicant by DRCC informing the
date on which applicant needs to visit DRCC for collecting the Student Credit
Card and sanction letter of the loan
- Applicant will visit the Bank for completing the documentation formalities
- Applicant will get the disbursement of Loan by the bank and the same will be
informed to the DRCC by bank officials.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – Check Application Status
You can also check your application status timely. For this, click on APPLICATION STATUS on the homepage. After that, enter the details and click on “Submit”.
टोल फ्री हेल्पलाइन नंबर: 1800 3456 444