Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria – The National Health Agency has set an eligibility criteria for the identification of real beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana – National Health Protection Scheme. National Health Agency’s executive officer Dr. Indu Bhushan informed about the ineligibility conditions for Ayushman Bharat Yojana on August 30. The department had directed the officials to eliminate those people out of the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana who do not fulfills the eligibility conditions of this health insurance scheme.
New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
आयुष्मान भारत योजना की नयी पात्रता शर्तें
अब तक, जिन लोगों का नाम सामाजिक आर्थिक जाति जनगणना सूची 2011 (एसईसीसी -2011 सूची) में पंजीकृत है, केंद्र सरकार की स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना आयुषमान भारत योजना के लाभों का लाभ उठाने के लिए पात्र थे। लेकिन अब, एनएचए (नेशनल हेल्थ एजेंसी) ने इस योजना के लिए नई योग्यता और अक्षमता का प्रावधान तैयार किया है। एनएचए ने अधिकारियों को सूची में उन लोगों के नाम को हटाने का निर्देश दिया है जो इस योजना की नई योग्यता शर्तों को पूरा नहीं करते हैं। विभाग ने इस पर काम शुरू कर दिया है।
NHA Directed to Eliminate Ineligible People From ABY Beneficiaries List
Till now, all the people whose name in registered in the Socio Economic Caste Census List 2011 (SECC-2011 List) were eligible for availing the benefits of the central government’s health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat Yojana. But now, NHA (National Health Agency) has made new eligibility and ineligibility conditions for the scheme. NHA has directed the officials to remove the name of those people from the list who do not fulfull the new eligibility conditions of the scheme. The Department has started work on it.
ABY Beneficiaries List Still Contains Name Of Ineligible People
However, the names of people who are not eligible for this scheme according to the new eligibility conditions is in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List. If such people come to avail treatment then the hospital will have to provide them treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card Distribution
The Health Department is currently engaged in distributing the Prime Minister’s letter (Ayushman Bharat Golden Card) to the old list people. In this regard, Chief Medical Officer Dr Ashok Shukla said that the circulars issued to the distributors of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card for not to provide letters to those who are rich and ineligible under ABY Health Insurance Scheme.
Check New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The following people are not eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana – National Health Protection Scheme and their name will be removed from ABY Beneficiaries List soon –
- People who have 2,3 or 4 Wheeler Vehicle, Fishing Boat, 3 or 4 Wheeler Agriculture Equipment, Kisan Card (Farmer Card) Of Over 50,000 Limit are not eligible.
- Such people whose family’s any member is a government employee, registered in Non-agricultural enterprise government, earning over Rs. 10,000 Per Month, Tax Payee, Profession Tax Payer are not eligible for availing treatment under Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
- People who have permanent houses of 3 or more rooms are also not eligible.
- Those who have Refrigerator, Landline Phone, 2.5 Acre Irrigated Land and One Irrigation Equipment are not eligible for the ABY Health Insurance Scheme.
- People who have 5 Acre or more irrigated land and grow 2 or more crops, 7.5 Acre Land and minimum 1 irrigation equipment are not eligible for the scheme.