AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, click on “Pre Matric Registration Form 2018-19”
- After that, the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully along with complete details such as Ration Card number, Student Details, School Particulars, Bank Account Details, Income Certificate Details, Caste Certificate Details and upload supporting documents.
- After that, click on “Submit Application” and complete the process.
- Now, you can also Print Application
AP Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must be studying in Class 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th class.
- The family’s annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs per year.
- Applicant must belong to SC / ST / OBC / Disabled Category.
- Applicant must be pursuing regular, full time student studying in any Government School or School run by Local Bodies.
Note – All the ID Proofs must be attached and uploaded in the prescribed format in online application form.
Required Documents AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- Income Certificate from MeeSeva
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School)
- Aadhaar Card / UID (Scanned Copy)
- First Page of Bank Pass Book (Scanned Copy)
Official website- jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in