UPDATE [02 October 2018] – The Andhra Pradesh Government started the “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme (Rs. 1000 Monthly Unemployment Allowance Scheme) from 2 October 2018.
AP mukhyamantri yuva nestam Scheme Online Registration – The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched an unemployment allowance scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. The name of this unemployment allowance scheme is “AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme“. Under this Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the state government will provide a monthly allowance of Rs. 1000 to all the unemployed youths of the state. The state government will provide this unemployment allowance to them for pursuing skill development courses.
AP mukhyamantri yuva nestam Scheme
Now, all the eligible and interested youth do not need to make registration at employment exchange for availing the benefits of allowance under AP Yuva Nestham Scheme. They can easily make online registration at the Yuvanestham portal to get a monthly allowance. Through this scheme, the state government aims at reducing the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
All the students i.e. B.Tech / P.G. / Diploma Polytechnic holders are eligible to get Rs. 1,000 monthly allowance under AP Yuva Nestham Scheme.
Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App
For the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2018, the state government has also launched a mobile app i.e. “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App“. People can also use this mobile app for making online registration for the unemployment allowance. Online registrations for the Andhra Pradesh CM Yuvanestham Scheme will start from 14 September 2018.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration 2018
In order to apply online for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Now / Login” option available in the header
- You can also directly click on this link
- After that, following page will appear on your screen –
- Now, enter your “Aadhar Number” and click on “Send OTP” option to get the One time password on your registered mobile number.
- After that, “Verify the OTP” to open the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration Form.
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen i.e. –
- Fill the registration form carefully and hit the “Apply / Continue” button to proceed further.
Required Documents For AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Linked with Aadhar
- White Ration card
- SSC / Graduation / P.G. certificates
AP Yuva Nestam Scheme Contact Number
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number – 1100
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Email Support
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Website
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Contact Address
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Official website http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in