AP Free Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Scheme 2019 90% Subsidy On Buying Car by the Andhra Pradesh Government How to Apply Registration Complete Details
AP Free Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Scheme 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with AP Free Maruti Suzuki Dzire Scheme 2019. Under this scheme, the state government has planned to give Maruti Suzuki DZire to the unemployed youth to attract people in the state. Andhra Pradesh’s CM Chandrababu Naidu said that the Brahmin Youth of the state who are now unemployed will be given Maruti Suzuki Dzire. For this scheme, the state government has approved 50 units of DZire.
Details Of AP Free Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Scheme 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Government is distributing these free cars under the self-employment programs. For each car, the state government will provide a huge subsidy. Cars will be distributed through Brahmin Welfare Corporation. The beneficiaries who get the car will have to spend only 10 percent of the car. The rest (90%) amount will be given to the beneficiary by the Andhra Brahmins Cooperative Credit Society as a loan. This loan will be repaid to the Andhra Brahmins Cooperative Credit Society as per installments each month by the state government. These cars are being given to get rid of unemployment so that they can be used as cabs.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire – Engine & Power
Talking about engines and power, the DZire (petrol) has a 1.2 liter series of