Andhra Pradesh Free Bicycle Scheme 2018 – The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to expand the Free Bicycles Distribution under Badiki Vastha Scheme 2018. Under Free Bicycle Scheme, the state government will provide free bicycles to all the girl students of government schools studying in Class 8th (VIII). Initially, only the girl students of Class 9th (IX) were eligible under this scheme. Besides this, the state government will benefit a total number of 3.80 lakh girls students.
Andhra Pradesh Free Bicycle Scheme 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched this scheme for reducing the dropout rate of the girls and increase the enrollment of girl students in higher classes. Through these, free bicycles, the girl students will be able to reach easily their schools without any difficulty.
The AP School Education Department will launch this Free Bicycle Scheme for retaining girls in schools till Class 10th.
Features of Andhra Pradesh Free Bicycle Scheme 2018
Here are some important features and highlights of the Andhra Pradesh Free Bicycle Distribution Scheme –
- The AP School Education Department will provide a free bicycle to each girl student as a gift.
- Under this scheme, only the girl students of Class VIII and Class IX Girl of government schools are eligible for this academic year.
- The main motive of the state government is to retain girls in schools till they complete high school studies i.e Class 10th (X).
- According to the last year’s school records, there would be about 1,94,067 girl students in Class 8th and 1,86,715 girls in Class 9th. Thus, this scheme will benefit a total number of 3,80,782 lakh girls of the state.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will support each and every student for educating them.
If you have any query related to the scheme, then you can comment down. We will surely help you. For more Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes, Stay Connected with us.